Sunday, August 9, 2009

Maybe my last post on this Blog

Wow...I know it's been quite a while. I've actually already graduated CSR and gone into business for myself. My business' name is B & B Culinary Creations. I am officially a Private Chef and Caterer. I have a website...still in the works, though... http://bandbculinarycreations.webs.com/
Check it out, sign in as a guest and tell me what I can do to make it better.
I've booked a couple weddings, have a private prep school interested in hiring me a their exclusive caterer for them as well as their clients, and I am tutoring at the school I graduated from...CSR.
I really am loving it!
I will probably start a new blog on my website...we'll see how that works.
Everyone...thank you for all your words of encouragement and prayers...

1 comment:

  1. Really like to tips and point of view about the career change..I wonder if I can apply this on my self..:-)

    ReplyDelete